Marc's background of education and experience includes philosophy, theology, Bible teaching, preaching, and fiction writing. In addition, Marc speaks from years of experience in the business world, both in the public and private sector.
Nominated for the top awards in Christian fiction, Marc also writes supernatural thrillers that plunge the lofty ideals of religion, society and history into the dog-eat-dog struggles of relatable men and women. In story as in life, figuring out how to live with those ideals often adds to the chaos.
Because that's the real part of the story.
Has it ever happened to you?
Marc's presentations are designed to help people:
- Navigate culture and religion, morality and ethics
- Improve reasoning and response on tough issues
- Take the lead and turn conflict into respectful dialogue
- Approach difficult areas of personal and interpersonal growth with confidence
Marc presents a variety of topics in three interrelated areas:
- The Problem of Evil: When the World Turns Over
- Mission Impolitical: Church, State and Society
- Cultural Markers: How we Sign our Times
- Cleaning the Cultural Dirt off the Gospel's Face
- Real Life, the Afterlife, and How We (Don't) Live For Them
- The Problem of Evil: Modern Philosophy and You
- Evil Exists, Therefore God Exists: The Divine Nature
- Philosophy, Theology, and Other Pies in the Sky
- God's Little Robots Versus the Unbridled Anarchists:
Examining Divine Sovereignty and Free Will
- Being Heard Without Raising Your Voice in a Shouting World
- Why You Should Be What You Say, and Say What You Are
- Success Without Cheating, Honesty Without Failure
- The Low-Conflict Leadership Lifestyle
All contents and lengths are tailored to your audience. Typical keynote presentation length is 45-60 minutes. Teaching presentation lengths and included content are tailored to your group.
"Marc doesn’t shy away from speaking about difficult issues. At the same time, he makes sure to explain his topics in ordinary terms. He's confident and at ease--he connects with the audience and draws them into his subject matter." (David J. Dyck, Chairman, Westman Bible Conference)
A Houston-area resident, Marc is highly available to the East Texas region. He is also happy to come to your area or include you among other stops when traveling. Click here to contact Marc about bookings.
Marc is an ideal presenter for: